Dr. Restivo’s Peripheral Neuropathy program is successfully helping those with peripheral neuropathy - a disorder causing progressive and persistent pain along with weakness, or tingling in the hands and feet.
Our Peripheral Neuropathy program is done at our specialized multidisciplinary peripheral neuropathy clinic where patients will be evaluated by several members of our team.
Evidence one requires related to your peripheral neuropathy. What is the procedure for opting for this for yourself!
The first type of medical evidence is that we request a complete medical history of your neuropathy. While there are a few specific tests for peripheral neuropathy, obtaining detailed medical records from your neurologist is very helpful.
Records must include your list of symptoms (if any), the history and progression of your disease, as well as the results of a full physical examination. This may include the following:
- Electrodiagnostic Testing: This includes Electromyography (EMG) and Nerve Conduction Velocity (NCV) tests
- Quantitative Sensory Testing (QST): Test used to assess damage to nerve endings
- Nerve Biopsy: May be done to determine the type of nerve damage
- Autonomic testing: May include sweat tests, heart rate, tilt table, and blood pressure monitoring
- Imaging results: CT scans or MRIs to rule out any compression, tumors, or other abnormalities.
Neuropathy symptoms mainly depend on the underlying cause and the individual, but they can even include:
- Temporary or permanent numbness
- Tingling, prickling, or burning sensation
- Increased sensitivity to touch
- Muscle weakness or wasting
- Dysfunction in organs or glands
- Impairment to urination and sexual function
What we offer on our Peripheral Neuropathy program
- Treat nerves and muscles simultaneously
- Treat Entire upper and lower half of the body
- Lifetime warranty
Hope you enjoyed reading this article. Consult a dietician for understanding how to choose your diet and for how to correctly use the product. Patients from close by areas such as Shrub oak, Somers, Mohegan Lake, Cortland Manor and North Salem can definitely book your appointments and pay a visit to us!
Dr. Donna Restivo DC and team have been working in and serving the communities of Westchester, Dutchess, Putnam, Rockland, Bronx, New Jersey and Ulster counties, as well as New York City, New Jersey and Connecticut, since 1983. Restivo Health and Wellness is dedicated to helping you achieve your wellness objectives, combining skill and expertise that span the entire wellness spectrum.
Check out various other products from our platform helping assist you with general weight loss programs, chiropractic treatment, ionic foot bath detoxification therapy and safe pain relief treatments for various regions in the body (neck pain, back pain, leg pain, abdominal pain, hip pain, mid back pain, etc.), pay a visit to us or see our product line-ups on our online platform.
You will love the results you obtain when using these dietary supplements from our product line-up. Click here to Login or Click here to register to Obtain prices and earn reward dollars. Start adding Dr. Restivo’s products to your cart right away!
Dr. Restivo’s platform now caters to treatment of peripheral nerves, commonly known as peripheral neuropathy. We provide toxicity urine test, rebuilder electrotherapy, soothing extremity and spinal mobilization with home protocols to reach a solution and get rid of the pain.
Ready to make a change in your life? Let's talk CLICK HERE