Do you find yourself racing to the pantry when you’re feeling down or otherwise upset? Finding comfort in food is common, and it is part of a practice called emotional eating.
You may turn to food for comfort — consciously or unconsciously — when facing a difficult problem, feeling stressed or even feeling bored.
Emotional eating can sabotage your weight loss program efforts. It often leads to eating too much — especially too much of high-calorie, sweet and fatty foods.
Emotional hunger is not your regular physical hunger. It comes on suddenly. It can even lead to mindless eating.
EMOTIONAL HUNGER – WHY DOES IT OCCUR?
Emotional eating is eating as a way to suppress or soothe negative emotions, such as stress, anger, fear, boredom, sadness and loneliness. Emotional hunger can’t be filled with food. Eating may feel good in the moment, but the feelings that triggered the eating are still there.
CAN YOU CONTROL IT.? CAN YOU TAME IT?
When negative emotions threaten to trigger emotional eating, you can take steps to control cravings by using emotional eating drops. It helps symptoms of cravings from emotional eating. You can get rid of those hunger cravings from the regular usage of these drops.
Try these methods to get back on track from emotional hunger…
- Tame your stress. Try stress management techniques. It can occur due to office stress and work related stress.
- Get support. Might be some financial stress you are undergoing within.
- Fight boredom. Take a walk, see a movie, music listening, enjoying some sports activity can help you overcome this.
- Snack healthy. Try to eat good healthy snacks when you wish to. This can even benefit the weight loss program you might be under.
- Learn from your previous encounters with emotional hunger. Try to learn from the experience and make a plan for how you can prevent it in the future. Focus on the positive changes
WHEN TO SEEK PROFESSIONAL HELP?
Dr. Donna Restivo D.C.’s weight loss program is the only one of its type that deals successfully with the top two reasons weight loss programs fail.
First, your body releases toxins while burning the fat and that slows up the process.
Second, hunger. Lots of people want to lose weight but get frustrated by the yo-yo dieting and lack of progress.
Choose us if you need any professional guidance in terms of medical weight loss services, any remedies for body related problems, chiropractic treatment, neck pain chiropractic treatment, ionic foot bath detoxification therapy and many more such remedies. Visit our website today, start searching for your required products, start earning points on purchases and great value added discounts for multiple purchases and subscriptions. Come, click here and head to the website right away!
Ready to make a change in your life? Let's talk CLICK HERE