CHIROPRACTIC TREATMENT OUR KNOWLEDGE TO SUCH ADJUSTMENTS
Posted on April 27 2020
WHAT IS CHIROPRACTIC TREATMENT
Chiropractic adjustment - a procedure performed only by trained specialists (known as chiropractors) use their hands or a small instrument to apply a controlled, sudden gentle force to a spinal joint.
The main agenda of this procedure is to improve spinal motion and improve the body's physical functions. It is a non-surgical treatment of disorders of the nervous system and/or musculoskeletal system.
CHIROPRACTORS – WHO ARE THEY?
Chiropractors are licensed doctors trained on proper methods and practices to treat patients at the right times and only when such a treatment is completely necessary for the patient checking all their medical history to avoid any further issues. Malpractice insurance for Chiropractors is a fraction of the amount paid by Medical doctors because Chiropractors rarely need to use their insurance. This is a major positive for Chiropractic. Chiropractic is very safe and effective. No medications needed for the treatment, very nice for anyone who would like to avoid unnecessary medication.
REASONS FOR CHIROPRACTIC TREATMENTS
Most common reasons for chiropractic treatment to be done on the human body are:
- Lower back pain
- Neck pain
- Stress relief
- Arm and hand numbness and pain
CHIROPRACTIC TREATMENTS – GOOD TO KNOW FACTS!
- Patients believe surgery is the best cure for a problem. NO! This is not the truth. Chiropractic treatments can be your go-to solution also. Once patients have a fusion there is no turning back. Chiropractors are licensed to perform x-ray, prescribe blood tests, MRI, CAT scans and perform orthopaedic neurological examinations for helping cure a patient
- Always get the chiropractic treatment done by a trained person only
- Chiropractic treatment procedures help you to avoid toxic medication unless absolutely necessary.
- The procedure cannot be simply performed on anyone. The patient undergoes getting their spines fused only if absolutely necessary.
- Chiropractic and proper nutrition are quintessential to maintain your health as we age. Would you rather pump your body with medications that can have toxic side effects or build your body holistically by unblocking the life force that is flowing from our brain to the rest of the body and providing nutrients our cells desperately require for optimal function?
- Patients with cancer and osteoporosis can be treated with gentle techniques. Patients who have cancer will find Chiropractic care makes them more comfortable and by releasing the pressure off of the nervous system, allowing the life force to flow more efficiently in the body.
COMBINING PROVEN TECHNIQUES BETTER RESULTS
We at Dr. Restivo's are well versed with many chiropractic techniques. Along with this we add a very familiar technique called Activator that does not require touching the body with the hands as we utilize an instrument called an activator. The technique is very gentle and powerful.
There is another technique called SOT (Sacral Occipital Technique) where the patient lays in wedged blocks based on the misalignment of the spine. It is a very gentle technique and very effective. We utilize a combination of techniques on the same patient to obtain the best possible results for their particular conditions when necessary.
RESULTS OF CHIROPRACTIC TREATMENT
The results that one would notice from chiropractic treatment would be as listed below:
- Reduced spine and lower back pain – major result
- Reduction in muscle stress and tension
- For neck pain
- For headaches
- Better mobility and range of joint movement
- Increased muscle strength
- Better pain tolerance
Please avoid chiropractic treatments in the following cases:
- Spinal cancer
- An increased risk of stroke
- Craniovertebral junction (CVJ) disorders
CHIROPRACTIC TREATMENT PREPAREDNESS
NO, nothing at all! Yes, you heard it right, nothing special is required for you to be prepared for this treatment or adjustment in advance. Chiropractic treatment may only require a series of visits to your Chiropractors. Symptomatic relief is usually obtained between seven to ten sittings.
The best positives drawn from such treatment is there is almost NO case of an incidence of injury to a patient. The theory is focused on proper alignment of the body's musculoskeletal structure, particularly the spine, enabling the body to heal itself without surgery.
We at Dr. Restivo's, have something for patient’s undergoing chiropractic treatment. Please have a look at our Phase I & II Drops at our website, which is a direct help to aid such adjustments. Subscribe today and avail 25% OFF on your first three weeks orders and 50% OFF on the beginning of your fourth.
Ready to make a change in your life? Let's talk CLICK HERE