AMP ACTIVATORS A MULTI-PURPOSE SUBLINGUAL SPRAY
Posted on June 09 2020
Most of the cellular energy is produced in the form of adenosine triphosphate (ATP) from structures in the cell is called mitoch ondria. ATP molecules are also known as molecular currency of intracellular energy transfer.
ATP is able to power cellular processes by transferring a phosphate group to another molecule and this process is called phosphorylation. Most of the ATP in cells is produced by the enzyme ATP synthase, which converts ADP and phosphate to ATP.
AMP can be produced during ATP synthesis by the enzyme adenylate kinase by combining two ADP molecules:
2 ADP > ATP + AMP
AMP may be produced by the hydrolysis of one high energy phosphate bond of ADP.
As a cellular energy sensor, AMP - activated protein kinase (AMPK) is activated in response to a variety of conditions that deplete cellular energy levels, such as nutrient starvation (especially glucose), hypoxia and exposure to toxins that inhibit the mitochondrial respiratory chain complex.
AMP can also exist as a cyclic structure known as cyclic AMP (or cAMP). Within certain cells the enzyme adenylate cyclase makes cAMP from ATP, and typically this reaction is regulated by hormones such as adrenaline or glucagon. cAMP plays an important role in intracellular signalling.
AMP – HOW CAN IT BE DEFINED AS?
A nucleotide composed of adenine, ribose and a phosphate group; an ester of phosphoric acid and the nucleoside adenosine, and with a chemical formula: C10H14N5O7P
USAGES OF AMP
- AMP cellular energy
The AMP-activated protein kinase is a sensor of cellular energy status that is found in all eukaryotic cells. It is activated by rising AMP and falling ATP by a complex mechanism that results in an ultrasensitive response.
- AMP is used as a monomer in RNA. It may also be used to regenerate adenosine triphosphate (ATP)
- AMP for fat metabolism
AMP-activated protein kinase (AMPK) has emerged as a key regulator of skeletal muscle fat metabolism. Because abnormalities in skeletal muscle metabolism contribute to a variety of clinical diseases and disorders, understanding AMPK's role in the muscle is important
- AMP-activated protein kinase (AMPK) is a key regulator of energy balance with cellular metabolism (like already mentioned)
- AMP-activated protein kinase (AMPK) is an energy sensitive kinase that plays crucial roles in the regulation of metabolic homeostasis
- The activated AMPK might provide protective benefits in HIRI via prevention of energy decline, inhibition of inflammatory response, suppression of hepatocyte apoptosis and attenuation of oxidative stress.
Key Ingredients involved in the making of AMP
Adenosine Monophosphate (AMP) - research has found that increased levels of AMP can induce an increase in the activity of AMPK which works to switch cells from ATP consumption to ATP production.
WHO SHOULD USE AMP
- Add-on to any weight loss program
- Patients who have reached weight loss “plateau”
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/fibromyalgia
PROCEDURE FOR USAGE
6 sprays once per day (spray under the tongue)
Need other requirement guidance related to weight loss program, chiropractic treatment, ionic foot bath detoxification therapy, neck pain chiropractic treatment, we are here to help you out with any of them. Visit Dr. Restivo's website and view our amazing product line-ups.
Ready to make a change in your life? Let's talk CLICK HERE